Friday, February 29, 2008

steph came to visit me in rexburg!





















a few weekends ago, stephanie came to rexburg for a friend's wedding reception and was able to be with me for the weekend. on saturday we ran some errands for me and then meet up with my friend julene where we went to lunch at Bajio's for a delicious mexican salad and then went and took pictures at the temple. After she endured while i did some homework then we went to her friend's reception and then after that went to Craigo's for pizza and while we waited we had a photoshoot. ahah. after that we went to walmart(for the third time that day) where i bought hannah montana socks and hannah montana panties for leah. later that night at my apt steph decided to make popcorn, but instead decided to burn the popcorn....bad. my roommate had to take it outside to open it because so much smoke poured out. haha. it was a fun, but short weekend. im glad she came!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the pic of you with the scarf!