Wednesday, September 24, 2008

problems

right now i have 3 problems.

1. i really enjoy running, like not a big deal to run however i get bored of it really fast and so i stop and walk. i don't know what it is about running, but i get super a.d.d. i like to have a destination when i'm running and the treadmill just isn't accomplishing that. i don't like to run on the cement because it hurts my knees. so i'm thinking they should invent a holograph sweet, like on star trek, so that when you go running in the gym you think you are running on roads in paris or running in a marathon or which ever scene you choose.

2. i have the hardest time getting up in the morning. it's not like i chose to fall back asleep after my alarm, i just do. lately, i have been thinking it is because of my dreams i have been having. my dreams are always very intense and so real feeling that when i wake up i am either not ready to stop the dream so i fall back asleep to finish or i am so warn out from my dream i fall back asleep. is that possible? it is starting to get annoying.

3. my invisible solid deodorant is not so invisible. does anyone have a really good and clear/invisible deodorant that you can recommend me buying?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you about running! Once I started running I hated running on the treadmill. I think the hologram idea is great. And as for the deodrant issue. I can't even find a good one that works on me over 100 degrees. I think they should have a warning label at the store if you buy deodrant in the "hot" states.."Warning, don't waste your money because it doesn't work anyways when its hot outside."

The Snyder Family said...

Running....I love it, but also can't do if for the life of me on a treadmill! I heard here that some of the gyms have "movie theater" rooms with treadmills, and the movie is really loud so you are distracted...that might work. Other than that...a indoor track might be a little more entertaining than a treadmill and not so hard on your knees. Getting up in the morning...never been my thing,,,
As for deodorant. I LOVE Mitchum for women. I use a gel form, so I don't know how you feel about that, but it works great for me..at least I think it does. Or do I stink? Hope you are doing great!

The Hulbert Family said...

I like degree deodorant. They have one called little black dress that seems to work, however I do not look at my armpits a lot after I put it on.