Thursday, March 12, 2009

silly hole.

yesterday i may have experienced one of the most confusing occurrences of my life which of course made it very funny. while in english class i was in need of a pen to take notes, i could not find a pen. but as i reached deep down in my bag i felt a few pens underneath the liner of my bag. so i thought okay there has got to be a hole somewhere. i could NOT find a hole, so i took everything out of my bag and set it on my desk. could not find that hole still. soo confusing. i even handed the bag to my friend jenn and she looked and looked and nothing. nothing until she said, oh i think there is a bracelet down here too. so as soon as she said that i knew where the hole HAD to be. in the middle pocket i kept a lot of things, so its funny that i didnt even realize all those things werent in there as i was searching and emptying my bag. so i found the hole that i somehow overlooked over and over. so i got a few pens out then i kept finding more and more that had fallen down inside the bag. it was quite comical i kept pulling things out, it was like a marry poppins bag. AND the last thing i pulled out was my MISSING jumpdrive that i already replaced. such is my luck.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

hahaha oh my GOSH that's funny.
especially the jump drive part.
well maybe not like FUNNY funny. but pretty funny.