Saturday, March 14, 2009

so long dear sketchbook

yesterday i finished my first sketchbook(well my first sketchbook was stolen a few years ago) which is kind of a big deal since i have had it for a few years and has gone to many classes with me. most of my sketchbook is writing, i mostly write my ideas in words, so it is a slightly boring sketchbook. sometimes i think i can draw too though and lately i have become better at drawing. here are a few of the sketchbook highlights.

the first page of the sketchbook for my intro to graphic design class

for my typography class we had to make animals out of type so here is my sketches of animals
just a random drawing
for my graphic design class we redesigned a package. mine was for western family plastic spoons
many pages looked like this; research and ideas
some recent drawings
random frill
practice drawings of roosters for my design and color class
sketches for my ceramic class
for a current project in my design and color class

No comments: