Thursday, April 02, 2009

shh...

today.

8-9am(got out early!) egyptian art history
11-2 ceramics class, fired a piece in a Raku firing
2-3 left to the library, smelling like campfire
3-6 design and color class
6-11:20pm library

i secretly enjoy being on campus all day and secretly enjoy being in the library for hours upon hours. and by secret i mean, dont tell my "i like being at home or anywhere else but campus" side...it might get jealous.

before

during

after(it was too hot to turn, so a better picture of it will be up later)

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

I took a great Art History class at BYU & we did all different art istic mediums to learn how each kind of art was made. I made a rubber ducky or something for my raku piece.

Seriously, we did frescoes, make our own oil paint, pottery, printing, lithography. It was probably my favorite class at BYU.