Saturday, June 27, 2009


finally, i saw the star trek movie.
my dad watched a lot of star trek and so growing up it was often on. while watching this movie i enjoyed figuring out who was playing whom and i thought they did a really good job at casting those beloved characters. the movie was very entertaining although time travel always confuses me. i will need to see it again to clarify some events.

i may or may not have been able to quote the end of the movie "space the final frontier...these are the voyages of the starship enterprise..." i couldnt believe i know it. hah. i guess i am a bigger treky than i thought.

i may or may not be watching star trek now starting at season 1 episode 1.

i may or may not have thought spock was the more attractive of all the characters. and i may or may not have twin bangs with spock.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I still haven't seen it! Make sure and let me know if you go see it again.
I can't say I've watched many of the episodes (especially to the point of remembering characters or being able to quote it), but I definitely saw my fair share growing up with my older brother.

merebuff said...

I may or may not have a crush on Dr. McCoy.

Olivia Carter said...

I was never an old school Star Trek fan- I was more a Next Generation fan, but I loved this movie. They did such a good job appealing to fans and non-fans a like.

And I agree Spock was hot.

kaitlin said...

haha i may or may not have twin bangs with spock.
so funny.

stephanie said...

I agree with everything you said about Spock (the bangs and the looking so good!)