Friday, June 19, 2009

"there is a step there"


i have been confined to my bed all evening.
long story short i hurt my ankle really bad today. my usual 5 min walk home from campus turned into 15 min. i have been laying in bed since 430(it is now 1am) and have only gotten up 3 times. wow, did it hurt! it is slowly getting better now, no worries. thanks to my lovely roommates for bringing me food, pillows, ice packs, and anything else that i needed. also, thanks to the cosby show for entertaining me these past hours.



however today, i did get this great haircut, that i barely managed to sit up and take a picture of.

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

That is a fabulous haircut! I am SO jealous!

The Momma said...

so cute hair! i love it!

kaitlin said...

LOVE the hair.
and geezo beezo sorry about the ankle! sorry i wasn't more understanding on the phone haha i was super annoyed at itunes. still am.

aubree said...

oh my gosh! i LOVE your hair!! its really really cute. i hope your ankle is better, that would suck!