Friday, November 06, 2009

i am one of those fortune keepers

yesterday, i was feeling pretty unsuccessful and doubtful of my talents and capabilities. it is not fun to have these surges of doubt stream in.

today, i was working at my desk and i looked over and read a fortune cookie fortune(that i received from my first mongolian grill experience that took place this week) that was sitting there and it said...

"you will be successful through innovation and determination"

wow. simple but so true. i have the tools and key to be successful. i have the ability to be creative and innovative and i just need to push myself/have the determination to do so.

3 comments:

tori said...

thank you for this. i needed it.

Anonymous said...

I needed it too. Thanks.

kaitlin said...

cool. i like that.