Thursday, December 17, 2009

the day has come



today was a big day.
my last day as a student at Brigham Young University Idaho. how did five years pass by? as i walked around campus today i became very sad that my time here is over. so many memories and great times. it is a weird feeling to be so excited and so sad about something at the same time. i will discuss college adventures at a later time. it is the kind of feeling that makes you want to vomit and cry and jump for joy at the same time.

today was a big day...
took my last college final and rocked it
bought a donut with a christmas tree on it
bought The Alchemist, canNOT wait to start reading books for fun again
walked on campus for the last time as a student
was given a box of raspberry sticks
wanted to nap but didn't have time
went to lunch with one of my favorite people, Cisily
packed packed packed
lost my mind. i keep forgetting things.
mr tyler beus gave me a brownie hawkeye flash camera
the power went out in all of rexburg and surrounding towns for 3 hours
packing became a huge fiasco

today was a big day.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

congrats!
scary!
exciting!
you're growing up!

(can't wait to see you tonight)