Wednesday, January 06, 2010

i love drinks.

drinks are my favorite. i rather have a tasty drink than a tasty thing to eat. here are my two new favorites as of late.


is that bottle not TO DIE FOR? i have always wanted to design glass drink bottles and i always envisioned the bottle in this shape. i guess someone beat me to it.

and oh my heavens, that blackberry pomegranate drink from HERE is so delicious. it has such a rich berry flavor that is mouth watering. the other flavors of that brand is great as well, but non beat the blackberry pomegranate.


but my all time favorite is Limonata and has been for years. nothing beats this. (the green can is the original design and the yellow is their new style. i think you can only find the yellow can now.) it has a lot of kick.

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Ummm.... those sodas look delish!

And you're right those bottles are GORGEOUS!