Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i love...

~switzerland
~that i am going to egypt on saturday
~banana topped with nutella on every bite
~cranberry yogurt
~drinking tons of water(though i have to pee alll the time)
~fasnachts
~when people dont talk to me in german thinking i can understand them
~my new boots
~walking
~riding the train
~tvshack.net
~the kids i nanny for
~Haribo candy. "c'est bon, c'est bonbon"
~when my computer doesn't take foreverrrr to open or do something
~standing at the edge of the lake and looking across
~when purchasing a cd on itunes that you previous bought one of the songs, itunes knowing that and doesn't charge you for that song when purchasing the whole cd. thanks itunes
~the music in my head or ipod that travel with me on my big adventures
~the interface and npr: live concert series podcasts on itunes and that they are on my ipod
~my new music that i am in love with and listen to everyday...over and over. {they were all under $8 on itunes}
check them out

obsessed with this song. {oh look it's interface}



new boots

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I didn't know Scarlette Johanson sung. I like her & like this song. Though she's a great actress she's not great at moving on stage is she. Kind of stiff but I like her voice.

I like your list- can't wait to hear all about Egypt- SO JEALOUS!

kaitlin said...

-love that you are in a foreign land right before we're going to one. it's presh.
-can't wait to see the camel pictures.
-new boots=good.
-HARIBO CANDY?!?! like the gummy bears?! you do know that this is the brand of gummy bears that i like right? like the only brand.
-i just barely learned what podcasts were.
-oh wowww good job itunes! you're smart!
-so glad you are liking the family you're with
-so glad you're in a german town. what are the odds!