Monday, March 15, 2010

i am not one of those people who loses things

see those earrings on my ears? i can't find them! i am having a mild heart attack about it too. they are the best fake earrings a girl could ask for. the other day i wanted to wear them and realized i don't know where they are. could the cleaning lady have swiped them? maybe i didn't even bring them to switzerland? i vaguely remember deciding not to bring them while at the same time feel like i wore them here. the fact that i don't know if i lost them or not is killing me and my family is taking 500 DAYS to look and tell me if they are in my earrings or not back home.

granted it's not the end of the world if they are lost, but i would prefer to find them.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I looked for them. i saw square and round diamond earrings. Is that wanted? that's what these earrings in the picture look like - just round. I thought you said something about a diamond with gold hanging down from them or something.If they are just round diamonds then I found them. email me.

kaitlin said...

good job steph.
and the GOOD thing is that those fake diamond earrings cost like 4 dollars. and you can find them anywhere. walmart. forever. payless. you NAME it. so...don't have a heart attack.

malips!