Wednesday, October 13, 2010

things i {LOVE}

i {love} this amazing mint treat. so delicious.
i {love} trying on outfits at 2am.
i {love} this bird ID bracelet. love. look here.

i {love} these plush animals, from here.
i {love} this washington necklace, from here.



i {love} my new phone. my previous phone decided to have no sound. none.
i {love} this polka dot shirt from h&m.
i {love} random skypes with my family. here my brother in law rob is comparing his baby with my sister alicia's. both exaggerating, one actually with a baby.
i {love} my countdown to switzerland...it's getting smaller.
i {love} tea.



Untitled from monicaef on Vimeo.
i {love} this girl.

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I have that sweater (from the trying on clothes at 2am pic) and love it. I have one in yellow too.

And you leave SO SOON! I'm so happy for you!

kaitlin said...

oh wow love that cardigan that olivia referenced. andd that polka dot shirt looks way cute there. maybe i should have purchased one.

HeatherPippin said...

I like the new phone...but tmobile?? New provider as well??? And blue, for some reason I can't see you with blue, oh and Washington necklace, I LOVE it :)