Thursday, November 18, 2010

w.e.d.d.i.n.g.d.r.e.s.s.

i ordered my wedding dress last saturday and it came today! can you believe it? i own my very own wedding dressssss. i can't show you what it looks like, of course, but i can tell you that i love it and

it DOES NOT look like this dress

it DOES NOT look like this dress

NOR this one.
although my niece would like that hello kitty dress,
although the middle dress would make for a nice sleeping bag,
although i would like to eat a piece of that last dress.

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I can't believe I have to wait to see your dress! ACK! Can't wait I'll bet it's GORGEOUS!

kaitlin said...

hahaa so dumb/funny.

huh. what if i posted the link to your dress for all the world to see. what power i have.

also...has jachey seen the dress yet?

Amy said...

ahhhh that last picture! where did you find it??? it's like my childhood birthday cakes, ages 3-8 come to real life!!!!