Saturday, November 06, 2010

my man + modern family

i {love} my man & modern family so much that i am letting him watch modern family while on skype with me. there he is watching the newest modern family while i internet surf listening to the show, his laughs and his "this is so funny" that he repeats.

oh yes, that IS one of our engagement photos we took in switzerland there on my computer background. pretty cute huh? who was the photographer you ask? me. me and my trusty timer and tripod. it was less than ideal, but some pretty great photos resulted.

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, so cute! Love the pic! So, excited for you guys- have you set a date?

Jenn said...

I love it!

Julie said...

I love the engagment picture!! We need to chit chat!! I want to see your ring and everything!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love your desktop photo :)