Sunday, February 14, 2010

love day

in honor of love day today, i will share with you my (recent) love. if you have been following my blog you will know that i have had an outstanding star crush on elijah wood and matt wertz. loves may come and go, but those boys(men?) will still be on top of the list. (note i am not "serious" about me really being "in love" with them. i own no posters or weirdo pillows made with their faces) however, i think the lead singer of Vampire Weekend (in my top 5 of favorite bands) Ezra Koenig is climbing the list. of course, i only base this love on the fact that i love his music, voice, clothing and face, true love right?

i will let you in on a secret, kind of an embarrassing one, but when i get really excited about something, mostly music oriented, i do this tearing up, goosebumps, hand fanning, having to pause the song/music video to regain normalcy...sort of thing. what then follows is "ahh who can i tell that will care!?!?". my blog. so these below videos of Ezra and his DELICIOUS Vampire Weekend did just that. maybe after listening you won't get why they are so spectacular, i just shuddered with the thought, but at least you can agree that he should probably love me back. note: the first video tells about their band and why they ARE so spectacular. note this is not the first time this band has appeared on this blog.



3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love Vampire Weekend. So. Much.

And I would totally endorse a relationship between you and Ezra Koenig ... except that we're dating ... so ... yeah, sorry about that.

I can't wait to see them in MARCH! AHHHHH!

And you always know that when you think "ahhh who can i tell that will care!?!?"

Always think of me. :)

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

It is so funny when you get all flustered like that, especially the hand fanning part. And I could totally see you marrying a guy that looks like that.