Sunday, August 15, 2010

Meet the Robinsons

a while back,june, i nannied for the Robinson family who are friends of our family. i nannied them for 6 days, 24 hours a day, while their parents went to Spain. it was a great time and a juggle trying to send them off to school and pick them up and so forth. i enjoyed them very much and would gladly do it again. they were a bunch of great, fun to tease, cute, helpful and nice kids who loved playing mother may i? over and over and over.


a few times we made smores and roasted starbursts on the stove
mr. caison admiring my new gold Toms.{a big no no to wear shoes inside their house, but these were brand new never worn outside and i had to see if they fit}
he was my bud. i taught him how to say a few things while i was there. he is such a sweetie.
a pirate? a gypsy?

mr carter was such a cutie. carter and caison i was with most often while the big kids were at school for more of the day or off to evening events.
the gang. we enjoyed us some good ol' photoboothing



this guy, Conner was always "embarrassed" by my silliness or dancing or singing in the car. he very often reminded me that i was "weird". once he came with me to go pick up dinner and i turned the music up loud and opened his window. he was mortified and worried that someone might see him. hah. my favorite was when he came home from school and gave me a tulip he had made out of paper in class and said he made it for me. i still have it.


1 comment:

stephanie said...

Caison looks the age that Carter was when I babysat for them for a week.