Saturday, August 14, 2010

they are so cuuuute.


allll i want is these two people to be in lovvvvee.
can someone please tell me this is happening!?! i seriously wish i could follow these two peoples lives from here on out.

this was the first time i actually watched a whole season of So You Think You Can Dance? i have watched a few episodes of past seasons, but this season i was there from the beginning and then when i missed a whole bunch in the middle, i caught myself up. these two pictured,kent and lauren, were the top two dancers left, lauren won. throughout the season these two were "a thing"...{at one point when kent and lauren were dancing together he for real kissed her at the end. oh my heavens, so darling.} i just really want it to be real and know that after the show they will be in love. that is allll i ask. is that too much?

i was so in love with this season. i cried. i laughed. i got excited. just great.

the end.

2 comments:

Savanna said...

I LOVE SYTYCD! Seriously I've been a fan from day one, but I must say this season was great. I to thought they should get married and have little dancing babies... My all time favorite though is Neil (now Mr. All star)!

kaitlin said...

well...good now i know who wins!