Friday, September 24, 2010

tarpon springs | part two

here are the rest of the photos{well, of the ones i chose for the blog} from tarpon springs. see previous post for the first half of the photos.

click on the photos to see larger.

the bag full of sponges i bought, i got to fill a bag for 4.99. deal.





my new niece, alyssa.



the restaurant we ate at for lunch
my gyro











we were each given a plastic bag while leaving the boat so we could collect shells.
dolphin!



at the greek bakery, i took home that lemon coconut kok


loved that tarpon springs. opa!

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

love that cute little family picture you took of them.
love that bakery.
love that beach.
SO PRETTY.

megan said...

Ok fine. I'll admit it. I blog stalk you all the time. I absolutely love your blog and i love these photos you took!!